Monday, January 3, 2011

My Mother Bracelet

My Mother gave me a mother's bracelet for Christmas.  One of her friend's daughter is a jewelry artist and happened to be down in Atlanta doing a show.  My Mom talked her into making a bracelet for me using my children's birthstones.  The result is beautiful and I love it!  In fact, I've worn it everyday since I've received it.




So pretty ....thank you, Momma! 

My man gave me tickets to see the Blue Man Group in a few weeks.  I can't wait for that since I think they're the coolest blue things since the Smurfs. 

The biggest present I received (if you asked my kids) was a Snuggie from my boss.  I have never seen seven kids more jealous in my life.  They thought I struck gold with that gift; so guess what they are all getting for their birthdays this year!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Hi Amy! I'm so glad to hear that you love your bracelet!

It was wonderful to see your mother again, and it's hard to believe you have seven kids ... I used to babysit you! And here in my mind, we haven't aged a day.

Wishing you all the best, and thank you for posting the bracelet on your website!

-- Leanne