Thursday, January 13, 2011

I found this great new up and coming author via the Big Deals section at Barnes & Noble.  I'm not really sure if it's okay to mention Amazon and B & N in the same blog post; but so be it.  The author is H.P. Mallory and the first book I read was Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble.  If you're into paranormal romances, trust me, this is the book for you.  Within three days I had read it and the sequel Toil and Trouble, a Paranormal Romance (Book 2 of the Jolie Wilkins Series)

If you have Nook or Kindle, do yourself a favor and go download these books now.  For less than $5 you get almost a week of entertainment.

I just finished my third H.P. Mallory book, To Kill A Warlock: Dulcie O'Neil Series this morning.  I was reading on her blog and found out that she is in the middle of the second book in this series.  There is a contest to be a character in the next book that I entered.  I must admit, it's not really so much to be a character in an upcoming book, but more with the fact that I would get a signed copy before it's released!

No comments: