Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What's Going on in my Life

Bad news first, one of the black puppies died.  My Mom had been asking me if Tippy had enough teats to feed all of her pups.  I guess not.

Now on to some fun things going on in our lives.  This kid gets to go to California with the high school band (he will be a Freshman next year!) in December for some Bowl.  Not the Rose Bowl, but another one I've never heard of.  Not only do they get to perform in the parade and the half time show, but they are going to go on a harbor cruise, Seaworld, and Six Flags!  Sounds like fun, right?  Even more fun for Derek and I, our son is earning the money HIMSELF!


This kid had about 6 or 7 inches of her hair cut off.  She wanted it shorter, but the lady at the salon told her to try this length first before she goes any shorter.  This way, she can still wear it in a ponytail.



What's going on with me?  Well I haven't sewn, knit, or done anything really useful in the past week.  I have just caught the Downton Abbey bug, a little later than everyone else.  They have the first season on Netflix instant streaming; and since I just started watching, I'm missing season 2.  But!  The season 2 DVD comes out February 7th, and I just might have to get it.  It's the "U.K. unedited addition", I wonder how big the difference is between the U.K. and USA editions?






No comments: