Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Apron I made for Lori

This is the apron I made for the Flirty Apron Swap.  I used some fabric from my stash and the Lola apron pattern.  The main expense of this apron was the 300 yards of bias tape.  Okay, so I exaggerate, but I did use about 5 packs, plus one pack of ric rac.

I made a potholder with the video tutorial I posted a while back.  This is an amazingly easy pattern and I think you should all go try it today.  You'll have a lovely potholder or trivet in less than 10 minutes.

My wonderful stick figure son modeling it for me.  Trust me, Lori looks much cuter in the apron than Nate.  If you'd like to see her modeling it, go here.  While you're there, take a look at the other wonderful cutie pie aprons all the swappers have made.

1 comment:

NadineC said...

Really Cute, Amy! And applying that 500 yards of bias tape couldn't have been easy OR quick ;-) Great job - I especially like those distinctive pockets.