Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm Older

I know this isn't a good picture, but I wanted you to see what laziness looks like.  Do you see how my boys put patio chairs on a see saw?  I guess it's just too hard to sit up straight for too long.


It's also been a crazy mild winter.  The azaleas are already in bloom, the AC has had to be turned on upstairs, and the younger ones have been begging to go swimming.  While it's not quite warm enough for a pool, Derek did concede to let them wash his motorcycle and get a little wet.



In other news, I turned 36 a few weeks ago.  It was probably the best birthday I've had in at least a year.  I had a facial, a massage, a steak dinner cooked by my wonderful Mother, my favorite cake - a pound cake, and a date with my man to Avenue Q.  However, two days later, I found a long hair on my chin and it all went to pot.  This getting older is for the birds.

No comments: