Saturday, November 7, 2009

My try at hair



Nate was in big need of a haircut... Derek was very tired of his mop hair. My opinion is, who cares? With his genes, the poor boy might not even have much hair in 15 years; so why not let it hang over his ears? So Derek decides to cut his hair tonight. I wish I would've taken a picture of it before I fixed it. It was sort of a Barney Fife bowl cut and not very flattering.



Guess what! I couldn't find a single comb in my house. So I used a round brush and scissors. You can imagine how uneven it is. But from afar, it looks pretty darn good, don't you think? I haven't seen a clean cut on this boy in over a year, and I must say .... I LOVE it.



I also decided on a whim to try rag curls on Red. In retrospect, I probably should have looked up how to do this. I'm not sure how this will look in the morning; I'll let you know.

No comments: