Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Natalie Skirt

I made this skirt using the Maw Bell Natalie Skirt and Top pattern. I had never even heard of these patterns before but saw them at a couple of booths at the Sewing Expo back in March.

I love the way this sewed up, especially the way the waistband was put on. It was a different technique than I've used before. Looking at the pictures, I think maybe I should have ironed the skirt before showing it to you.

Molly sure did enjoy posing for me tonight in her new skirt. I guess I need to go make the top to go with it - it will be in a nice bright white.

No comments: