Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Style



My girls definitely have their own sense of style. This is what my little one has on today. No matter how hard I try, I cannot convince them that orange and pink do not match. Let's break down this outfit starting with the shirt. There is nothing wrong with the shirt save the name on it is not her name. It's her older sister's shirt.



I love that she paired the shirt with some too big pink plaid shorts. What I love more is that the pockets are always poking out. To complete the outfit, she chose one red shoe and one brown one. I think they are both right foot shoes which makes it even better.



Man I love this girl. She is a mess and is always in to something; but not a day goes by that she doesn't make me giggle at her silly ways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ and so does Liz Claiborne. Pink and orange do match and I have a striped pink and orange shirt to prove it.