Monday, April 23, 2012

Jazz Band

The end of the year school festivities have begun.  Tonight's activity was the Jr. High band, in which my oldest boy plays trombone with the 8th grade and my second oldest plays trumpet with the 7th grade band. In addition to that, they are both in an extracurricular jazz band.  These kids sounded so good.  They talked the director into letting them play Sing, Sing, Sing - and it was AMAZING!

Here they are playing God Bless the Child, with my son playing the trombone solo.  My Bloggie was out of battery, so this is recorded with the phone.  You can't make out any of the kids, but at least you can hear them.


1 comment:

Vicki said...

Very good Nathan...thankful for electronics that enable me to hear your solo! Wish you could have taped the whole thing.