Thursday, August 5, 2010

We have had a wonderfully lazy summer.  Since I haven't blogged much lately, I'll give you a few highlights.


Our pups are gone.  It only took an hour sitting out in the Wal-Mart parking lot to get of the little boogers.  Only one out of the six kids cried when they realized we were giving them away.  Pretty good odds!


Charlie had a summer birthday and bought a budgie with his birthday money.  This little fella's name is Tweety.


Tweets likes to hang out on a branch hanging in my den with some fellow fabric birds.


I think I might be getting the hang of french braiding.  I've always had short hair, and I've always wanted little girl with long hair that I could braid and fix all pretty.  However, I have never known how to french braid or do pretty little hair styles.  And .... my girls have always had a fascination with cutting their own hair.  Both are finally getting long enough and I think my braiding is starting to look a little more even!  What I really want to learn is how to do a crown braid like Heidi or a little Amish girl - wouldn't that look sweet on two very sweet girls?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Cute pics...and great job with the braiding. I know another little girl that would look super cute with french braids so maybe you can teach me one day :)