Thursday, February 18, 2010

New book!



If you've read my blog for long, you'll know that I lurve Farbenmix patterns. Now Sabine Pellohn and Nancy Langdon have written a book! I got it a couple of weeks ago when I was down with the flu and it certainly lifted my spirits; even though I didn't feel like pulling myself up off the couch to sew.

It has 10 patterns in it including the Feliz Party Dress which I'm dying to sew for my girls. I think that will be their Easter dress this year; and I'm hoping to stop by Glenna's to buy some Amy Butler Love to make it with.

There's lots of other very frilly and funky patterns in this book with very colorful images. And true to the European fashion, they use very crazy fabric combos. I'll definitely tone down the things I make, but I know I'll be getting a lot of use out of this book.

No comments: