Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weight loss update

It's been 5 weeks on Weight Watchers now with a whopping 4.6 pounds lost. You can forget that weekly picture I earlier said I'd be taking. Instead you can have one every 5 pounds or so. So here I am thinking, is that all?



A-ha ... but somewhere inside I am reminded that I have gone through a wedding, VBS, a funeral, and a birthday! I have been able to eat Chick-fil-A Icedreams and all the popcorn I want! I am back on track and it will not take 5 weeks to get another almost 5 pounds off. I have a new outlook ...



*For week 1 picture, see here.

3 comments:

T.J. Freeman Jr. said...

Stress makes sticking to a plan very tough :(...

just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..

TJ

Amy said...

Dude - it wasn't stress .... it was eating all the good food at the wedding, funeral, and birthday. I'm glad I didn't GAIN during those times.

kt said...

All that eating or not...I can definitely see a difference and bet you can feel it too :)
Keep up the good work Amy!