Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Visit with Papa, part 2


Just look what we found in the backyard. Australian Shephard PUPPIES! Folks, I am NOT a dog person. My poor kids are begging to get one of these cute little boogers. I am trying to tell them the cons of having a dog - poop in the yard, a little dog chasing them on their bike, feeding it, etc.


They are trying to convince me that they need a dog to love, feed, and walk. It will teach them responsibility they say.


I say that soon it will grow out of its sweet puppy breath and will be stinky smelly. This precious little guy will grow up and be bigger than Anna in a few short months.



Don't these last two pictures melt your heart? I love them!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Awww, they are sooo cute! And I love the last picture of M.

glenna said...

As they say here in Georgia: "things are fixin ta change".

Go buy a pooper scooper, because you are going to be a dog person soon. LOL