Friday, August 24, 2007

I am a bad blogger

There, I've said it. I feel like I can't post an entry without a picture, and I'm too darn lazy to walk downstairs to go get my camera to upload my pics. I've finished baby girl's dress and I'm blocking it as I type. It should be dry and ready to wear by tomorrow.

Remember that sock I did earlier? Well I finally started the 2nd sock and I should complete it by week's end. Wow, my first pair almost finished in only 3 months time. Hey, who wants to think about socks when it's 100 degrees outside - not me.

I found (well technically my Mom found the site and sent me the link) the cutest hair bows at Hip Girl Clips. I bought some clips and some ribbon and I'm going to make some clips to match the dress I knit. I don't know if I'll do the dragonfly, butterfly, or rose. What do you think?

No comments: