Sunday, August 26, 2007

Dressed in Sunday best

Here is a pic of my baby girl this morning before church. Since a cold front has moved in to Georgia, (I know, I'm exaggerating, but still 10 degrees cooler since last week ..... for those of you not in GA, it's still 94 degrees here today) I thought I'd let her wear her dress. Hopefully she wasn't too hot. It is a cotton yarn; breathable, but still a heavy dress.



Here's the butterfly bow in her hair. It's so cute and was so easy that I'm just going to have to go make some more in different colors. I found another great site with some bow making intructions here.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey, Are you putting your butterflies on aligator clips or french barrettes? I haven't tried the aligator clips yet. Your's look really cute!!

~I live in Ga. too!! :)