Saturday, August 25, 2007

Completed dress + it's my anniversary!

Well first off, Happy 12th Anniversary to Derek and me! I got Chocolate! Well, a LG Chocolate cell phone. I think I might be the last person in America to get a cell phone. I got tired of borrowing my friends if I was ever out, and Derek likes to reach me. And here is my present ....




And now for the dress. I have been close to putting the finishing touches on this dress for awhile, but with it being so stinking hot outside; I didn't think she would want to wear it. Although it's made from cotton, it's rather heavy. The pattern came from a book called Knits, Knots, Buttons, and Bows. The pattern called for short sleeves that have the same lace pattern at the bottom, but I chose to make it sleeveless so my girl can wear the dress thru the fall and winter as a jumper.

No comments: