Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Wedding



If you read my last post - you'll know that my sister got engaged Saturday and her and her beau just couldn't wait any longer. They called me yesterday at lunch to see if I could be at the church at 6:00! It was a sweet ceremony and I'd say a greatest wedding put together in 5 hours.



Here's my beautiful Mom and sister after the wedding. After the ceremony, we went to a nice Italian restaurant for dinner. When the waiter found out we were a wedding party, he brought a plate of desserts for us all to share. I heard the Tiramisu was delicious, but since I'm not a fan of coffee I stuck with the chocolate pie that was to die for.



My family after the wedding.

1 comment:

glenna said...

Your lovely blog has received a lovey award...go pick it up at my place :-)