1. My littlest is finally potty trained! No more diapers for me, hooray! There is once catch, though ... she will only wear Curious George panties - which I only have 3 pair and Target stopped selling them. Wow - 6 kids potty trained, what a feat!
2. My Yellow Box flip flops - they are the cutest, most comfortable flip flops EVER! Especially my zebra striped ones ....
3. Being married to the greatest man ever! He is patient, fair, level headed, spontaneous, great looking, athletic, has good taste in clothes (and shoes), funny, did I mention he has very, very, very nice looking legs?
4. My kitchen - I have the coolest kitchen EVER. I'll have to post pictures of it someday. It's big, cheery, with a spiral staircase leading upstairs. The only thing I'd like to change is the color on the wall one day ... maybe red.
5. My sewing machine - I have my Grandmother's old Pfaff and I heart it. I love sewing aprons on it. I can't quite do nice buttonholes on it, but everything else is super duper.
6. My kids - I have (in my opinion) the greatest and CUTEST kids ever. Their always willing to lend a hand, they are each others best friends, their funny, their smart.... I could go on and on, but I won't.
So there you have it, 6 things that make me very happy! But I, like KT, know that true happiness comes from knowing I am a child of God, and that He saved me from my sins, and I will spend eternity with Him one day!
I choose to pass the Tree Of Happiness along to Jennifer, Nikki, Audrey, Shawnee, Deb, and T.J. Join me if you'd like to by listing 6 things that make you happy, then passing this on to 6 other bloggers.