Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!


We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, did you? Or course, the kids got waaaaay too much. I'm thinking that by the time it was over, each kid got about 15 gifts (from grandparents, us, aunts, and uncles). Multiply that times 6 children and that's a lot of stuff! My home has still not recovered. Ah well, there will be time for cleaning once the boys go back to school (which is tomorrow, can you believe it??)


In knitting news, I'm working on a sweater vest. I'll try to post pics of it tomorrow when I've gotten a little more finished of it.

I'll leave you with a pre-haircut pic of Red when she got her mermaid for her birthday a few weeks before Christmas. She loved it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found you! Your kids are growing so up much! I'm glad I can keep up on all that's going on with you! Take care!

Althea

Jessica said...

Aw, I knew she would like that doll. It is so cute!! You did a great job!! :)

blessings said...

6 kids?? My stars! I have 4 so I suppose 2 more wouldn't be a huge deal (if my body could carry two more, which I'm pretty sure it can't) =) Blessings...Polly