Saturday, May 2, 2009

I made it!

My goal was to not post a single entry in April and I made it! Okay, that wasn't really my goal - but it sure felt good to feel accomplished for a second there. Really there has been no craftiness in my life to blog about. Sure, I've bought more fabric, more patterns, and even more yarn at Stitches South. The thing is I haven't actually made a darn patootin' thing with any of it. We have, however, been working on a big makeover in one of the ugliest rooms in Georgia. I will hopefully have pictures of the end result next week. I don't know why I didn't take a before, so here is a no good pic of me I found on the computer. You can see the bleck carpet (which is no longer, I am glad to say) and the dark walls.

5 comments:

glenna said...

I was getting worried about you! Thought you might have died or something! LOL

T.J. Freeman Jr. said...

well, when do we get to see pics of all the hard work in the den? Nothing on here, I don't see anything on fb...

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

Can't wait to see what you've been up to! I thought at first that you were telling us that you made the apron in the picture. ha!

Nicole said...

I can't wait to see the makeover. And for the record, I never thought your den was ugliest room in GA.

Joanna said...

Hi Amy-
I am so sad to have to write this. This is Joanna. I made the quilt that you so generously bid on for Danny Canary's cancer treatment. He recently developed pneumonia and also found that the cancer had spread. They will be taking him off life support tomorrow. We are all heartbroken. But I wanted to thank you again for your part in helping him. He really was so appreciative. I hope this finds your family well.

Joanna