Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag, I'm it

Can you believe how much this little one has grown? Does everyone remember how thin her hair was on top? It finally started coming in good and thick; and her older brother decided to cut her hair! Do you remember the Tinkerbelle cut? Oh the fun we have with hair around here.




Nikki tagged me with a really fun game! What you do is this: go to your pictures, click on the 4th folder, then the 4th picture, post about it on your blog, then TAG 4 people.

I am tagging ...
FeFe
Nicole
Nancy
TJ (do you and Nicole use different computers?)
And I'm adding one more for good measure, KT

2 comments:

kt said...

aaw this looks like fun :) can I join in, even though you haven't tagged me?

and look how little she is and look at those flairs woo hoo :)

T.J. Freeman Jr. said...

I have like 5 computers, but the one at home has multiple accounts and she has her own pictures so she will be fine... I will add mine here in a sec